day about town / night on the town
- 7oz Martexin waxed-canvas / stain and water resistant
- Mesh divider inside
- Secure outer Velcro pocket for keys and wallet
- External water bottle sleeve
- Wide back pocket
- Shoulder strap loop for on-the-go re-positioning
- Folds down for pack-ability in travel
- Spot clean only / purchase includes Martexin wax for long term care
- Capacity: 800 cu. in.
- Cargo space dimensions: 12.5" deep, 14" side to side, 4.5" wide
- Made in Maine, USA from domestically sourced and produced material
simple hands free carrying for a day (or night) on the town
Our classic medium weight bag for versatile use made from supple and comfortable waxed-canvas. Our original design is simple. Zippered rain-lid lays flat when not in use and protects carrying capacity for laptop, shopping purchases, lunch bag plus extra layer. Interior mesh divider for basic compartmentalizing. Pockets on the exterior are designed to be accessible on-the-go: easy to reach water bottle sleeve and front Velcro closure for quick access to wallet/phone/keys when bag is pulled around to front position. Enjoy comfortable hands free carrying when worn on the back or side. This smart looking bag in black/charcoal with teal cotton binding is water and stain resistant. Folds down slim for easy packing in suitcase.
Anchorpak's uniquely designed cross-body strap prevents pesky bag swing-around while walking, biking, or bending over, and features a loop atop shoulder for re-positioning bag from front to back while wearing for convenience and comfort. No need for buckles or clasps, just pull to desired position and go!
Anchorpak's signature comfortable design is proven to reduce stress on shoulder muscles.
Our bags are sized to improve carrying comfort as follows:
SIZED BY LENGTH OF STRAP ONLY
sizing is roughly comparable to standard t-shirt sizes
- SMALL fits mid-width build from 5'4"- 5'8" in height
- LARGE fits mid-width build from 5'10"- 6'4" in height
- X-S* fits slight build to 5"9, and people under 5'4" *
- X-L* fits wide build and people over 6'3" *
> payload capacity does not vary per size <