The orginal Anchorpack design's classic lines in a handsome looking and luxurious feeling 10.10 oz Army-Tent Martexin waxed cotton. The exceptionally unique functionality of all Anchorpak bags.
A great carrying tool for the city or the country. Proven to elminate shoulder strain & pesky lurching around that messenger bags and shoulder bags paint their user experience record with. Unlike a backpack, your stuff is easily accessible. Unlike a tote, our packs keep you balanced while handsfree.
Anchorpack sizes reflect strap length, not the volume of the bag.
SMALL – for people up to 5′ 10 with small to medium build.
LARGE – for people 5’10 and up with small to medium build – or – large frame under 5’10”
- Comes in two colors: field tan and charcoal
- Interior mesh pocket fits tablet or book
- Material is water and stain resistant
- Tug strap for easy repositioning
- Two exterior pockets for water bottle and extra stuff
- Velcro pocket in exterior seam for cell phone & small important objects
- Big main compartment carries laptop case perfectly and fits extra layer
- Made in Maine from domestically sourced and produced material
- Capacity: 975 cubic inches / 16,000 cc
- Dimensions: 12”H x 18”W x 4.5” base Weight: 10 oz. | 12 oz.
- Care: Spot clean and re-wax as needed
- Comes with a tin of wax and directions for proper long term maintenance.
- Folds down for packability in travel situations
- US Design Patent