The original Anchorpak design. Constructed of lightweight waxed canvas for versatility in style and function everywhere. Like all Anchorpaks designed to easily carry with less strain on shoulder and neck muscles. With quicker access than a backpack, more stability & comfort than a messenger bag, and better balance than a tote...this Anchorpak uniquely meets all your carrying needs at once. City / Country / Travel / Biking / Parents / School
Charcoal & Black 7 oz. waxed canvas reminiscent of British riding coats, high quality, both durable & supple, also stain and very water resistant. Sized to improve carrying comfort. Great for biking - eliminates that pesky bag lurch you never thought you could solve.
Anchorpack sizes reflect strap length, not the volume of the bag.
SMALL – for people up to 5′ 10 with small to medium build
LARGE – for people 5’10 and up with small to medium build – or – large frame under 5’10”
- Interior mesh pocket fits tablet or books
- Folds down for perfect packability in travel situations
- Velcro pocket in exterior seam for cell phone & small important objects
- Big main compartment carries laptop case perfectly and fits extra layer
- Tug strap for handy repositioning
- Made in Maine, USA from domestically sourced and produced material
- USA Design Patent
- Comes with small tin of wax for proper maintenance
- Capacity: 975 cubic inches / 16,000 cc
- Dimensions: 12”H x 18”W x 4.5” base Weight: 10 oz. | 12 oz.
- Folds down to: 11″ x 8″ x 1″
- Care: spot clean and re-wax as needed
- DESIGN PATENT APPLIES